rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
-6:19 PM
when I do silent cries and try to stop myself from doing it
when I do silent cries until my sides hurt
when I can't stop myself the moment I think about it
when I can't help but act in front of you
when I get nauseous thinking of food
when I get headache and try to get the image out of my mind to stop tears from flowing out
when it haunts me, day and night.
Do you know there's only 5 more days left.
I don't know what will happen after that,
let's hope it's good
let's hope God hear my prayers.
let's hope you'll accept Him and it'll be good
I don't even want to think about 8th.
Never have I dragged 8th so much, or any day in my life.
I'm even so tired to type.
Let my prayers come true , Father
Please. Idk what will happen if it didn't.