rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
-8:45 PM
there's a fullstop, not faraway
Right in front of me, and big
I tried to run away, but time is like a travelator.
It brings me closer and closer
I ran, I keep running,
and tears flow behind me
I hide, I cry, I run,
I kneel down and pray, and run,
I run and pray,
but there are people around me, looking.
You beside me, just right beside me,
but you didn't know I'm on the travaelator,
towards the big fullstop
because I smile when I turn
you didn't know I cry
because I smile when I turn
I cry, I run, I hide
the travelator's fast
If I can't stop the travelator,
if You can't stop time for me God
then will you, remove the fullstop?
will You please, remove the fullstop?
It's big and glaring
and hurting
and I'm running and crying and praying
and hurting
will You please remove it?
It's for everyone's good, You know it
Oh Lord, my Father,
I am begging, I am begging
I am running and hiding and crawling
will You please
please remove it