rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, October 30, 2008
-10:09 PM
I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try so hard to hide
it always failed again
It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok..
I've want to move on and be who I am
I hate to be lost here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I wanna go my own way
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away
I've want to move on and be who I am
I hate to be lost here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I wanna go my own way
What about us?
What about everything we've been through?
What about trust?
you know I never wanted to hurt you
and what about me?
What am I supposed to do?
..... I'll miss you
so
I want to move on and be who I am.
I hate to be stuck here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
but at least for now
I want me to stay
I wanna go my own way
I've got to move on and be who I am
You've got to move on and be who you are.