rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Sunday, July 13, 2008
-11:18 PM
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you odne to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you donetto him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
what have you done to him
to make him become like this
look, to make him hurt like this
you stare at your own mistake and you want to run away
you coward