rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
-12:26 AM
what do you do when they all cry because of you,
you pat on their heads, say, don't cry, and leave, far far away
I'm sorry Lord for not being strong enough,
but I'm really really really exhausted.
Lord, you know I am
Father, I'm tired, very.
but I'll wait Father,
I'll wait patiently, for you love me
I'm sorry for breaking down again and again,
but I'll wait Father, I'll wait
I'll leave only when you say yes.
But Father,
please be quick
because I'm really tired.
of everything, of existence
here.
my own goals in life are gone,
my beliefs are destroyed
isit meant to be , Father, isit meant to be,
some things will never turn out happy in the end.
isit meant to be, Father, isit meant to be,
but don't you define your own happiness
please hold me from falling.