rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
-8:16 PM
and I nearly
Is that still somewhere I belong?
So many things changed without my knowing
that shop moved, that auntie's gone
that teacher's missing,
and All my beloved
what was once familiar to me
no longer there
no longer exists
You expect to see the same old lovely things
and what welcome you: surprises that are not welcomed
they were never so appealing to me,
maybe grass is always greener on the other side
am I still too slow to adapt to changes?
Almost everyone is gone
Where is everyone?
Where have they all gone?
Can't yall wait?
Not like I can even catch up
I'm losing out
alot