rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Monday, February 25, 2008
-7:13 PM
Didn't get in in the end......
Thanks, Lord. Because I prayed so I'm trusting you that this is the right choice....
even if it means sacrificing something.. someone..
but Lord I pray that everything will go well in the end..
Lord let it go well..
at least.. let my tears be worth it..
Tomorrow will be better, right Lord?
^_^ see what awaits me...
If it means the end of something that has barely started
let it be Lord
because You planned it, You have your reason..