rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, January 26, 2008
-2:38 PM
grow up.. you're going to 17 already.. so grow up..It's so weird, when you're young, you want to grow up and wear those heels that mum wore.when you're old, you hoped that you were young again, back to those innocent times when you wished you could fit into your mum's heels.What am I escaping from? maybe it's just the truth, not the school. It's not like this is the first day I'm running away from facing the turth = =". Kan hsin-yu has just always been a self -deluded fool who rather drowns herself in disney than grow up.TRUE. TOTALLY TRUE ^_^!!!I AGREE!!! LOL. but isn't that what makes the world much more beautiful?? HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE.ok, i guess it's alright to go back to your innocent self once in a while, but still be mature and vilgilent to the world around you. Be known that many kinds of people live in this world, you have been too comfortable in your TKGS home..^_^okie dokie! may Lord help me ^_^Grow up.. but don't forget your innocence ^_^... go zoo??? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!