rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, April 07, 2007
-4:02 PM
Please Lord, I want some more time.
Please mighty Lord, please give me some more time.
Not now, Lord. NOT NOW.
I haven't asked her to believe in you.
I haven't told her I loved her.
I knew it was a mistake to come, I knew it.
Lord, but I am the person who intiated this.
I am the one!!! not her!!!!!!!
I want to go home now.
not now , jesus.
please, not now.