rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Thursday, April 19, 2007
-3:00 PM
I seem to know why Lord want me to come here now.To get used, to cope with the feeling of separation.Sorry dear juniors, I once said to myself, I shouldn't cry infront of you guys and make you all more sad. I can't help it. When Jolene and Qi Shan walked towards me, it struck me that you guys will be walking away from me, never again towards me.I am so sorry. I can't stop.. Want so much, to be with my section.Yet, I want so much, to see them play on their own.Want to let go, to make them be on their own. To see them shining brightly on the stage.Be the brightest among the stars.Want so much,to continue being together with them.I don't wana leave, those that we brought up, the lovable juniors.Together, forever. A wish I must give up, this selfish wish.You brought them up, to see them shine, and then you step back.You teach them things, to see them grow, mature, and then you step back.Want no more, to be with them. Let them go, and venture out their ways.really felt like an old mother. now I get to feel abit of how my mum had felt when I came to Singapore. Thank you dear juniors. You guys taught me things too, things I can never learn any where else. Dear juniors, you all taught me how to control my emotions. You all taught me how to think about people before thinking about yourself. You all taught me how to think to teach you guys. You all taught me how to deal with problems that never came up in my life before.I don't know how to describe this feeling. All I know is like I really felt like a mum. OH MAN.
It's like I want so much to see you guys perform on your own, but I wanted to play with you guys so much. How to descirbe? I have no idea. I think that if I see you guys performing brilliantly, I would cry. Touched, that you guys can work hard on your own and didn't fail the section. Proud, that my juniors are so mature and displined. Sad, that you guys can do it by yourself, don't need me around anymore.
I want so much, to play with my section forever. Impossible and selfish thoughts. It's time that my juniors shine. Shine, shine, dear juniors, not for me. For your own. Make our leave a legacy, make it continue. Make our section better. Forever I love you, juniors. My dearest juniors, I will love you guys forever.
I am scared, for the challenges that you guys might face and may not know to deal with them.
But, it's time you guys learn how to deal with them yourself. Soon, the protection of us will be gone.
Beatiful flowers in the greenhouse, be as strong as grass, embraced every storm bravely, when the greenhouse is gone. And thank you, dear section mate. Never knew that even by crapping we can be so bonded :) Though your letters do not have such a strong effect compared to those by the juniors (=P), I must say too, a big THANK YOU. Thank you for merely being in the section. I would have never been able to handle the juniors on my own thanks to my lousy temper. I would have never been able to relax so much before a performance or competition. I would have never been able to come up with so much crap. I don't know, I would have been unable to do alot of things. Credits go to Lord, that you ended up in my section(: And I can't deny that you played an important role in my life too, just like the juniors. And I will forever remember, wherever I may be in the world, that I have a section mate called Charlene Khor whom, together with me, bring up 4 wonderful juniors. Thanks for the journey together, thanks for the laughter and the crap, thanks for (once again) just being in the section. I treasured the journeys, yeah i did. Now we're leaving them together, and there's near to 0% chance that we can do thing together again. I love you too, dear section mate. Friends Forever.