rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Saturday, February 03, 2007
-7:46 PM
Something is definetly not right.Yesterday, Miss Yeo and Xuan Han asked if I was ok. Miss Yeo said I looked very tired, but I forgot what Xuan Han asked, but something along that line.Today Kelvin asked if I was ok.Do I look THAT "not ok"?I'm fine, serious.Or at least I suppose so. But it's kinda weird, I no longer have those drastic emotions that I used to have. Ok, although I still get extremely pissed off at things... but not so much emotions on problems..Maybe that's because I no longer have any?Or I just refused to face it?Weird, can anyone be like a emotionless stone?But, nothing has caused me to be like this!!Well, at least I don't think so..!! @.@ROAR. Seriously, I have no idea what I'm thinking anymore!Some emotions came and never left, and I can't figure out what are they.THIS SERIOUSLY MAKES ME MAD.what am I thinking? Sigh....These feelings are familiar, yet distant.But I still don't know what are they.Ignore? or refused to acknowledge?sometimes, how I wish you were still here.
I'm filled with bubbles of question marks, and they are yet to burst.