rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
-11:05 PM
like, why am I here?I don't even belong here,I don't belong to this country at all.yeah, I know I should go back.sorry for being such an as bright as stadium's lights light- bulbsorry to disturb you all's peace.i don't like being a stadium's light too.you shouldn't be the one to go.
it's me.
why. why did you take her instead of me.
I came here for a stupid reason in the first place.i should go back. fast. now.criminal of all these disputes, unhappiness, missingwhat right do i have, to separate my mum and dad across an ocean?what right do i have, to separate my mum and her mum across two seas?what right do i have, to separate my siblings and my dad, grandpaternts across 10 over countries?what right do you have, kan hsinyu. what right do you have.for a selfish reason, you separated, a couple, a family, and 34 hearts.you brought tears, wariness, unhappiness, missingsfor a selfish reasonFOR A SELFISH REASONFOR A SELFISH REASONyou sucks man, kan hsinyu. sucks sucks to the core and through the core.
why it isnt me? if everything rewinds..
only if it can, this desicion would not be made, all these consequences and side effects are not worth it.