rediscovering eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
whom shall i fear
whom shall i fear
i am yours
dailies
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
-7:04 PM
i'm a complete failureyeah. you are a complete failure now that you say that you are a complete failure. you gave up on yourself before anyone gives up on you.but, what's the point? i alr failed , and i'm going to fail my violin anw.you alr tell yourself that you're oging to fail, so you will think, what;s the point of working hard, when i'm failing anw? so you won't try your best!HEY! but I DON;T HAVE TIME THEN, TO STUDY GEOG CAN?but HEY, you gave up studying, rmber? you didn;t push yourself to the MAXIMUM. you told youreself that you'd fail, so you gave up studying. you told yourself, what;s the point? i'm failing this test anw, so you gave up studying. BLAME NO ONE BUT YOURSELF. YOU GAVE UP ON YOURSELF FIRST. EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD GAVE UP ON YOU, YOU SHOULDN'T BECAUSE ONCE YOU DO, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE OTHERS THAT YOU'RE TRULY TRULY ABSOLUTELY COMPLETE FAILURE. YOU FAILED, FAILED TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE NOT A FAILURE. SO YOU FAILED. SO YOU'RE A COMPLETE FAILURE..... but.. if I'd enough time...just be happy that you passed it. be satisified with whatever you have now. sometimes you look at children, and you wished that you could go back to their innocent and happpy world. But are all children happy? what about those being abused? what about those orphans? They are happy, when they believed that they can be happy. They are not happy, when they are not satisfied with status quo. so if you think that you're life sucks, maybe you should go see other people's life and see how well is theirs. He is fair, everyone has a fair share. Some people appeared to be happy, because they make themselves happy. They believed that everyday is a good day, they are thankful of what they owned, and have. .. I'm just angry with UGH. WHY MUST THERE BE SO MANY THINGS GOING ON THIS MONTH TO HINDER MY STUDIES?!???!!?!you should be angry, with NO ONE BUT YOURSELF because you gave up on yourself first. you yourself tell yourself that you are not going to work hard cox you are failing. you pathed your own road to failure. FAILING a tests doesn't mean fail, but failing to believe that even if you study last minute you can do it IF YOU TRIED YOUR BEST is FAIL. you could have failed you know, you should have failed. basing on your attitude.i failed, because i failed myself. so if i passed myself, will i pass?you are happy, because you make yourself happy. small little things like sweets make you smile. you are angry, because you make yourself angry. small little things like making a sound makes you frown. It all depends on yourself. eveyrthing, depends on your own action, thoughts......(:i failed, but i will pass (:i was a complete failurenow, no longer (;i succeeded